Here is a little collection of items that I want to get my hands on! I considered calling this post my 'If Christmas Was Today' wishlist but I have to say, I can't imagine my christmas wishlist will be much different in a couple of months!
1. Chanel Coco Madmoiselle Perfume: I got a little tester bottle of this and a few other fragrances so I could discover a new perfume. I also got testers of Lancome's 'La Vie Est Belle', Calvin Klein's 'Sheer Beauty' and Jean Paul Gaultier's 'Classique', and while they are all very pretty scents in their own way, Coco Madmoiselle is just such a beautiful classic perfume. I don't know a great about perfumes and I certainly couldn't tell you what 'notes' I can smell but this perfume is just right up my street!
2. Nars 'Deep Throat' Blush: Well I never, this is the most naughtily named makeup product I have ever come across, but it is just gorgeous. I am trying to find the perfect all-rounder blush, as I am not crazy about blushes, and have only ever owned two. I have heard many good things about this, and has been recommended by bloggers with skin tones similar to mine so I think this might be the one for me!
3. Kindle Paperwhite: This item is a little ironic, seeing as I am writing my dissertation on the future of book design in the age of ereaders, but during my research, I have found myself feeling very positive about this new technology, and I want to get my hands on one! The new Paperwhite version is great because it features a built in light in the screen, which is great because I love to read in bed!
4. Real Techniques Core Collection: Another confession here: I only own two make up brushes, one rouging brush that I have had for years, and a knock-off MAC 190 foundation brush. I have heard good things about Real Techniques and their prices are very reasonable. This brush set includes a buffing brush which I would like to use for foundation, along with a contour brush, a pointed foundation brush and a detailer brush. Sounds like it has everything I need!
5. UrbanEars headphones: My room is like the bermuda triangle, and its most recent victim is my iPhone earphones. I have tried these out and they are great, and the best thing about them (second to the sound, obviously!) is the colour range. Being a designer, I find the colour ranges of products like this are usually a real let down. If I want a green product, it doesn't have to be bright green. You can get these headphones in a lovely, mossy green, a terracotta orange, a charcoal grey and even an off-white as well as a pure white! These are amazing.
6. Ally Capellino AO 13" Canvas Rucksack: Since I started commuting to uni this year, I have found that I really do need a rucksack to make carrying my laptop and books more bearable. I currently own a proper sporty, black Nike rucksack, and whilst it's super practical and comfy, it happens to totally ruin any kind of pretty outfit I might have going on. So I need to get myself something a little more aesthetically pleasing, and whereas there are many nice looking canvas rucksacks in the mens section of high street stores like H&M, I can't imagine they will last very long or be very comfy. The great thing about this Ally Capellino is that it is made specifically for a 13" laptop, so perfect for my Macbook! I want.
Oh man, writing this wishlist makes me think that I will just put all these things on my christmas list, as I have already spent far to much money last month to warrant any of these!
Have you guys already got a full Christmas list? I can't wait for Christmas!